"We told ya so" just doesn't quite cut it anymore. As the American sheeple slept, selfishly refusing to take a stand against tyranny, the Obama administration has been plotting what can only be called a total government takeover of America.
On March 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS."
This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.
The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:
the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
- the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
- the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
- the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
- the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
- the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
Post continues on Natural News